Two-sided printing is only supported by the color laser printer in GCC 210, the Ricoh Aficio SP C830DN.
In order to print a document in two-sided mode from InDesign:
1) Choose File > Print
2) Select the color printer at the top.
3) Click the Printer button at the bottom of the window.
The following dialog box may come up. Click OK.
The following printer dialog will then be displayed:
4) Click the small triangle (or the button labeled show details) next to the printer name in order to expand the window to show all the options for the printer.
5) Choose your binding preference.
Long-edge binding means the pages will “flip” along the long edge of the paper.
Short-edge binding means the pages will “flip” along the short edge of the paper.
6) Click Print when you have all your document preferences set.
[notice]Each side you print counts as a separate print. Each two-sided Letter-Sized print will cost $1. Each two-sided Tabloid-Sized print will cost $2. Make sure your layout is correct before you print any document.[/notice]