You must be connected to BUsecure in order to install or use any of the printers.
HP 5200 (Black & White Laser – GCC 210)
Printing to this printer costs $.10 per letter page & $.20 per tabloid page.
1) The driver for the HP 5200 black-and-white printer is built into OSX and requires no downloads.
2) Open System Preferences. Click the Apple icon (upper left of your screen) > System Preferences
3) Click Print & Scan.
4) Click the + button in the lower left portion of the window to add a printer.
5) Choose the IP button along the top, HP Jetdirect for the protocol and enter the address for the 5200 as shown in the screenshot above.
Name: Black & White
Location: GCC 210
Under “Print using” make sure that HP Laserjet 5200 is selected. If yours comes up as “Generic PostScript Printer as shown above, click that line and choose “Select Printer Software”. In the list of printers that comes up, type “HP 5200” in the search box and select the HP LaserJet 5200 entry.
6) Click OK, then click Add on the first window to add the printer to your system.
If you need assistance adding either network printer to your laptop, stop by the Service Bureau and the staff will help you add the printer.
Pick up your prints from the Service Bureau in room 210; you’ll need to pay for your prints with QuickCash. You can use the directions below to add these printers to your own laptop. Be aware that you are financially responsible for what you print to these printers, whether you want the print or not. Please exercise care when printing.
Remember, you are responsible for payment for all prints you make regardless of whether you want them or not. Failure to pay for prints may result in a grade hold. ALWAYS check which printer you are printing to before clicking the print button.